RE: About Jade internals

Subject: RE: About Jade internals
From: "STE MARIE, PAUL" <PAUL.STE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 10:14:20 -0500
I just finished this process up (but unfortunately can't release the code).

There's a macro invocation (in jade.cxx if memory serves) of the form
SP_DEFINE_APP(JadeApp).

What this expands to is (modulo some wide/narrow system options):

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	JadeApp app;
	app.run(argc, argv);
}

Your simplest option is to get rid of the macro and construct and use a
JadeApp object in your DLL function.