DocBook Stylesheets: CALS table model implementation

Subject: DocBook Stylesheets: CALS table model implementation
From: Thomas Corte <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:57:44 +0100 (MEZ)
Hi,

I cant't get align=char to work in Docbook and the recent
Stylesheets - although within the stylesheets, there is no
hint about this CALS feature not being implemented.

Is it me or is this simply not handled by the stylesheets?
If the latter, where could I find info about the _supported_
CALS features?

     |       |
     | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation oHG
      -------                           Technologiepark
                                        Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                        D-44227 Dortmund
     Thomas Corte                       Fon: 0231-9703-0
     thomas@xxxxxxxx                    Fax: 0231-9703-200