RE: The menu experiment

Subject: RE: The menu experiment
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:26:22 -0500
Hi Mitch

I works! I now have exactly the same output as the XSL script. I modified
two rules

(element description
  (make element
            gi: "DIV"
            attributes: '(("STYLE"
              "margin-left:20px;margin-bottom:1em;font-size:10pt;"))
     (make sequence
        (process-children)
        (process-node-list (select-elements (children (parent
(current-node))) "calories" )))))

(element calories
    (make element
	   gi: "SPAN"
	   attributes: '(("STYLE" "font-style:italic"))
	   (literal " (")
	   (process-children)
	   (literal " calories per serving)") ))

I still have to learn about the DSSSL processing order, but after a reading
the tutorial of Markus Reinsch I get a better grasp on it.

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com

Didier PH Martin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My previous posting concerned problems about a script. I'll give you more

[ ! SUPERSNIP ! ]

> Regards
>
> Didier PH Martin
> mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.netfolder.com

--   SGML (es JEE em el) n.: the pavement of the Information
perhighway   --
Mitch C. Amiano
amiamc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical Staff Member  Advanced Design Process Group  Alcatel Network
Systems
Opinions expressed are my own and are not a representation of Alcatel