Problem with Topic maps

Subject: Problem with Topic maps
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:45:58 -0500
HI,

I am trying to convert a topic map (ISO 13250) into a HTML document
displayable with the SGML/XML Kit but I have trouble to figure how I can
obtain the real value of of a property, even worse the property is a
reference to an entity here is the document I want to process with a dsssl
script to produce a HTML output

<!DOCTYPE topicmap SYSTEM "topicmapdoc.dtd" [
  <!ENTITY r-n-j-play SYSTEM "<url>http://www.sun.com";
           NDATA
           SGML

  <!ENTITY hamlet-topic-map SYSTEM "hamletmap.sgm"
           NDATA
           SGML

  <!ENTITY hamlet-play SYSTEM "hamlet/hamlet.sgm"
           NDATA
           SGML

  <!ENTITY rich-iii-play SYSTEM "rich-iii/rich-iii.sgm"
           NDATA
           SGML

  <?stylesheet href="playsmap.dsl" type="text/dsssl">
  <topicmap theme="shakespear">
  <topic id="richard-iii" type="shakespear-play" identity="rich-iii-play">
  <desc>
  This play is a highly fictionalized account of the last years of Richard,
  Duke of Gloucester, who usurped the throne of England in the last days of
the
  Wars of the Roses.  His death in battle paved the way for the Stewart
kings.
  </desc>
  </topic>
  </topicmap>
I already get a DSSSL rule for displaying the topic description. It works
ok. The problem I have is to create a HTML link for each topic name. The
HTML link should be the entity location. I am lost and don't know how to do
it.

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx