RE: DSSSL future

Subject: RE: DSSSL future
From: "Liam R. E. Quin" <liamquin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:31:56 -0500 (EST)
John McClure <hypergrove@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My own view is that the ultimate vision of allowing client-selection of
> which stylesheet(s) to apply to a given xml/sgml datastream is best by far.

This is what SoftQuad Panorama did (still does I expect), and probably
any other ViewPort-based SGML browser...

It has a menu of style sheets, and there's a mechanism to associate
stylesheets with menu items on a per-DTD or per-document basis.

It's very effective.

Lee

--
Liam Quin, GroveWare Inc., Toronto;  The barefoot agitator
l i a m q u i n     at    i n t e r l o g    dot   c o m