RE: Postioning Graphics side by side

Subject: RE: Postioning Graphics side by side
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:23:46 -0500 (EST)
At 19 Feb 1999 14:56 -0500, Didier PH Martin wrote:
 > Do you think that the script providing generic rendition for any kind of
 > SGML or XML document could be added to the cookbook? (ref: the script I
 > posted earlier in to this list). I yes, what is the procedure to add new to
 > stuff to it?

Markup the material -- sample code and written explanation -- as a
chapter using DocBook 3.0, then send it to me.  I'll add it to the
Cookbook and make a new release.

You can use any of the existing Cookbook entries as an example of what
to do.

I have one pending entry that's waiting on some additional material
from it's author, but apart from that, no-one's sent me anything for a
long time.  It would be interesting to see how I'd cope with being
swamped with Cookbook entries, but that hasn't happened yet.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632