RE: Future of DSSSL: What about PDF?

Subject: RE: Future of DSSSL: What about PDF?
From: "Josep Vela" <jvela@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:24:24 +0100
You may obtain pdf from SGML using a DSSSL that generates Lout. Lout is
simple than TeX.
A Lout driver for jade will be better, but nobody's perfect. B-)
Josep Vela Albesa - <jvela@xxxxxxxxxx>
grup FIHOCA
R&D Manager
Avinguda de Roma, 25
08029 Barcelona (Spain)
Tel: +34 93 410 90 00 - Fax: +34 93 410 30 81
http://www.fihoca.com