Re: Future of DSSSL: What about PDF?

Subject: Re: Future of DSSSL: What about PDF?
From: Carlos Villegas <cav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 14:57:40 +0900
Avi Kivity wrote:

> > I thought about attempting to design such a formatter some time ago.
> >
> > However, it's been only that, just an attempt!
>
> Was it an actual attempt? or just a thought? :-)

Actually I started coding in C++; some abstract classes, and then
I needed some common stuff. Since I wanted it to be independent
of Jade (except for a tight interface to it), so it could be used
for other purposes, decided to write and gather my own hash tables,
lists and so on. Then I had other things to do, so it stopped there.

Thanks guys, I feel motivated again. I'll take my old notes and maybe
in some months... Well, nobody knows.

Carlos Villegas
Uniscope, Inc.