Re: Cold Fusion

Subject: Re: Cold Fusion
From: Dominique.Dekeuster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dominique Dekeuster)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:46:18 +0100
Cold Fusion 4.0 is a web Oriented Application Development Environment. It
includes an application server and a Cold fusion Studio which is a kind of
editor for building your web applications visualy. It has native drivers for
oracle and sybase. It has been choosen by the EC has the standard tool for
Web
application. Is is very powerfull and easy to understand. (www.allair.com or
www.absi.com)