Next release of the SGML/XML kit

Subject: Next release of the SGML/XML kit
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:12:11 -0500
Hi,

I am preparing the next release of the SGML/XML kit. This new release will
now have a new DTD for DSSSL scripts. The new DTD will includes commonly
used libraries.
<Request>
Do you have any suggestion of libraries to be included in the DTD?
<Request>

I already included Tony graham HTMLFO library. I made some modifications to
include css-style to some objects. This should work with new browsers like
IE5.x or the future Mozilla.

Here is a sample of script using the new DTD that includes the HTMLFo
library. This way, you don't have to explicitly declare the HTMLFO entity
because its included in the new DTD.

<!doctype style-sheet PUBLIC "-//Netfolder//DTD DSSSL library//EN" >
(root
     (process-children))

(element breakfast-menu
    (make div
	  css-style: "font-family:helvetica,sans
sherif;font-size:12pt;background-color:#EEEEEE"
    	  (process-children)))

<Question>
I only used a library at a time, but never included several ones. What kind
of declaration should I do to include more than one library?
is it
So a style declaration for each library that I include. I have doubts that
this is not OK. Is there an other way? I could look in the sources to find
how but, Jee there is so much to do (the address modifications is quite hard
to do).
</Question>

Many thanks for your help
Regards