RE: Newbie DSSSL Transformation Quesiton

Subject: RE: Newbie DSSSL Transformation Quesiton
From: Pascal Le-Carrour <pascal.le-carrour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:57:05 +-100
Sue, You have to use the SGML backend of Jade.

Some links are : http://www.jclark.com/jade/transform.htm for concepts
and : http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/ for a real-life sample.

I hope that it will help you.

Pascal.

Pascal Le Carrour
Planète Interlignes - 44/46 rue de l'Ouest - 75014 Paris - France
tel : +33 1 53 91 01 00, fax : +33 1 53 91 01 01
http ://www.planete-inter.fr