RE: To include pictures in the RTF code

Subject: RE: To include pictures in the RTF code
From: Avi Kivity <Avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:52:22 +0200
On Tuesday, March 30, 1999 11:27, Joaquin Bravo [SMTP:jbravo@xxxxxxxxxx]
wrote:
> Hello¡¡
>
> Converting a SGML document to RTF ¿ Is it possible the pictures to
> be
> included in the RTF code?
>
> I, m interested it happens in the conversion process and not as a
> posterior
> process.

There's a script I wrote a while back which does this, plus a little more,
but it involves post-processing which you dislike (why?). I can post it if
you like. It runs on win32 only and requires Perl and Word, so it might not
suit you.

If you really need to do it within Jade, look up the code for
external-graphic and the RTF spec on pictures. It shouldn't be too
difficult. I think Jade already does this for some OLE types but I'm not
sure.