DocBook Stylesheets 1.39 -- now two .zips -- why?

Subject: DocBook Stylesheets 1.39 -- now two .zips -- why?
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Apr 1999 17:03:10 -0400
Norm, can you explain why you've broken out the DocBook Stylesheets
1.39 into two zip files?  Can you give some assurance to me that
you're not just to back out of this in 1.40 or higher?

As you may recall, I'm the debian maintainer.  Dealing with this split
is going to cost me about 5 hours of work, at least.  It's not a big
deal in the sense that I'm not really saying it's definately a bad
idea.  But it is definately a pain, and if you're going to back it out
next time, I'd rather wait...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>