RE: Sorted table of contents?

Subject: RE: Sorted table of contents?
From: Peter Nilsson <pnidv96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:07:32 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Avi Kivity wrote:

> The (string|char)(-ci)?(([<>]=?)|=)\? function family is not implemented by
> Jade (except for string=?), but I have a patch which does that which I can
> post.

Have you submitted it to James Clark for future inclusion? Does your patch
support different languages?

In my opinion, we should try to have the whole expresion language
implemented, because it's not hard and will be useful someday. I posted a
patch with some trivial primitives to James some month ago, but received
no answer. Anyone who knows if he is actively maintaining jade? (I know he
is a busy man, and I am not complaining - just wondering...)

--