RE: Jade Maintenance (Was: RE: Sorted table of contents?)

Subject: RE: Jade Maintenance (Was: RE: Sorted table of contents?)
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:44:59 -0400
Hi,

Unfortunately, James is busy working on XSL and is more present in the XSL
list than in the DSSSL list. I do not know if we have to interpret that he
is no longer interested with dsssl?

Anyway, I agree with you that we have to organize ourselves and do something
for DSSSL survival.

For those who never tried the -t HTML switch, I wrote a small article on the
subject.

http://www.netfolder.com/SGML/HTML-CSS%20Formatting%20objects.html

Tell me if there is anything I should modify or more information to provide.

PS: before the official release of the V2.0 of the SGML/XML kit, I need some
testers with IE 5 to check on different configuration if the XSL,CSS,DSSSL
router is working well. The V2 now download documents from the web and is no
longer restricted to local drives.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx