About the source library

Subject: About the source library
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:42:52 -0400
Hi,

As you know, I play in Jade's code quite often and I am starting to know it
better and better. So, if you need volonteer to integrate the patches for
Win32 platforms (I cannot do tests on other platforms) I am ready for the
job :-)

What is the status about the source code server? Somebody made a proposal
about this?

Does someone has any feedback on my article (thanks Hakum for your
feedback), did you learned something? did you experimented with the -t html
mode? Have you ever used the "link" formatting object? Are you interested to
know more about this object and its friend the "address" object and how it
is implemented in Jade?

Have a good day
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx