Re: About the source library

Subject: Re: About the source library
From: Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:57:26 +0200

> Well, reading the recent emails about patches, i had the impression that
> one of the posters mentioned he had implemented most of the DSSSL spec.
> I  may have read more than what was there.

I think you refer to my mail, but I only claimed to have completed
the expression language (ie the "scheme" part of dsssl).

> I'm not sure about complex page models, being new to DSSSL. Is this
> something that could be incrementally added to Jade?

With complex page models, the problem will not only be adding them
to jade (complicated enough), but to find  a formatter that can actually
produce output according to the spec. TeX won't do it (unless you invoke
that old turing machine argument).

Matthias

--
Matthias Clasen,