RE: About articles on DSSSL usage

Subject: RE: About articles on DSSSL usage
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 19:07:20 -0400
Hi Adam,

I am already doing it, some time ago I posted a *free* dsssl script that
shows a document like IE is doing for XML document without formatting
scripts. This is a tree of elements with color to identify markups and
content. I am adding this one to the library with a document to explain it.
But it has to be published in Docbook and I have problems with Framemaker to
accept the last DTD. So, I have to debug my SGML editor first. As you know,
the documents are to be published in SGML.

The Mulburry documentation is not published on ezines or on paper magazine.
I want to publish articles on dsssl usage to have it more known to the
_outside_ XML community. This is marketing or evangelization like guy
Kawazaki like to call how you let something be more known form the larger
community.

You don't read well my intentions. Go enjoy the sun, you worked too hard.
Take a break :-)

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx