Re: Jade Maintenance (Was: RE: Sorted table of contents?)

Subject: Re: Jade Maintenance (Was: RE: Sorted table of contents?)
From: Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 17:31:17 +0200

> Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > OK, all I could find was  one jumbo patch  which applies cleanly
> > against 1.2.1.  I have put it at
> >
> > ftp://peano.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/pub/jade/jade-1.2.1.patch
>
> Does this include or obsolete Avi's patch?

Its completely independent.

> Does anyone think I should apply this patch for the "official" Debian
> version?  An alternate version?

I would propose to wait until the "jade maintainance team" appears from the
dust and takes a close look at the patch, since it touches many parts of the
style engine. It should work mostly, but I am neither very experienced at C++
nor at I18N...

Matthias

--
Matthias Clasen,