RE: JADE-DEV: ANNOUNCE: Jade Source Control Repository

Subject: RE: JADE-DEV: ANNOUNCE: Jade Source Control Repository
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:50:08 -0400
Hi Avi,

I sent the letter posted on this list to James. This way, James have seen
the letter on this list and a second time adressed to him personnaly.

Up to now, we did not got any answers from him ?????

About CVS:

For all having WinCVS the right CVSROOT is:
cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/jadecvs (Avi, a Colon was missing in the
CVSROOT).

I tried to login with the password 12345 but got the following answer:

cvs -z9 login
(Logging in to cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

regards