RE: JADE-DEV: ANNOUNCE: Jade Source Control Repository

Subject: RE: JADE-DEV: ANNOUNCE: Jade Source Control Repository
From: Avi Kivity <Avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 18:35:46 +0200
On Wednesday, May 05, 1999 17:03, Didier PH Martin
[SMTP:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Avi,
>
> I did a Checkout and it worked OK when I entered "Jade" for
> checkout.
>
> PS. Do you know how to get the browser to display the remote Jade
> folder
> witn WinCVS? (I only know how to browse local folders)

CVS can only browse your local (checked out) files. However they reflect the
data on the server, so this shouldn't be a problem.

A cvsweb interface will be up soon (allowing http/html browsing on the
server), but this is more for casual users, not developers.

---
"The only words which have meaning are the last ones spoken"