Win32 Scheme (was: indentation (was: About the article))

Subject: Win32 Scheme (was: indentation (was: About the article))
From: Glauber Ribeiro <glauber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 16:20:36 -0500
Hello,

I had a little trouble finding bigloo, but unless i missed the "good"
web site, it seems to be a Unix implementation only. I found that MIT
has a Scheme compiler for Windows
http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/ftpdir/scheme-7.4/
See also: http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/scheme-home.html

(i haven't tried it yet).

This FAQ lists a few more:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Groups/AI/html/faqs/lang/scheme/part2/faq-doc-1.html

Glauber

Didier PH Martin wrote:

> HI Ron,
>
> Try bigloo. Its a nice Scheme interpreter (and fast too)
[...]

[...]
> BTW, I'm also interested in trying Scheme. (Since I'm learning some of
> the language, it would be fun to have a compiled little program with a
> bit of GUI to show for it:-) Does anyone have a Scheme compiler to
> recommend for programming on Win95? I've downloaded and installed STk,
[...]

--
Glauber Ribeiro --- Integrated Warehousing Solutions  (IWS)
mailto:glauber@xxxxxxxxxxxx         http://www.iws-irms.com