RE: About articles on DSSSL usage

Subject: RE: About articles on DSSSL usage
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:15:48 +0200 (MEST)
On Mon, 10 May 1999, Didier PH Martin wrote:

> Hi Jany,
>
> You are probably fully aware that to do that takes quite a lot of time :-))
Yes. I spent a lot of time in the beginning just for reading the posts.
It's better now, because I select them faster.

> However, even talking about DSSSl in these newsgroup is not sufficient.
> We'll have also to tell success story. On this side, I only got one story
> from Dave. This is rather poor and I expected to have more stories from
> people using DSSSL.

> So, the goal is not so much to be a cheap consultant on newsgroup such as
> being able to show the world that creative and concrete solutions have
> already been done with DSSSL.
I understand this quite good, and I am not yet (if ever) able to be a
consultant (even a cheap one), but my purpose was to tell people  that
are looking for solutions : "He, there is dsssl which suits your needs
very well"

> What do you do with dsssl?
I am learning to use it ;-) (with much pleasure)
More seriously, we are building a solution for software documentation
using XML/SGML and outputting documents in HTML and RTF (and PDF or
postscript, later).
It is a bit too soon to tell a success story, but we hope.

Regards.