Re: TOC in RTF backend

Subject: Re: TOC in RTF backend
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:40:51 -0400
At 99/05/19 15:55 +0200, Jany Quintard wrote:
>But I must be doing something goofy somewhere, because the page nummber I
>get using (current-node-page-number-sosofo) is always 000.

Ooooohhhhhh, that's what's wrong!  I'm sorry I misunderstood.

You are missing a manual step within Word-97 of selecting all text (Ctrl-A)
and updating all calculated fields (F9).  This is briefly mentioned in
jade.htm (though there are more steps listed there than what I usually do
myself ... perhaps because my documents are short ... I'm not sure why the
extra steps are needed).

Doing so should reflect the correct page numbers.

Sorry for the delay.

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.           http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/d/