Re: TOC in RTF backend

Subject: Re: TOC in RTF backend
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:54:07 +0000 (EST)
At 19 May 1999 15:55 +0200, Jany Quintard wrote:
 > But I must be doing something goofy somewhere, because the page nummber I
 > get using (current-node-page-number-sosofo) is always 000.
 > My first personal try (using (page-number-sosofo)) gave the page number
 > of the Toc. If I try to specify a mode to get the page number, the result
 > is the same.

You need to update the references in Word.  The simplest way is to
select the entire document then press F9.  See jade.htm from the Jade
distribution for the recommended ways to update Word 95 and Word 97

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632

 DSSSList info and archive: