Re: jadetex hyphenation problem

Subject: Re: jadetex hyphenation problem
From: Daniel Speck <dspeck@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:33:42 -0400
Section 10.6.6 of the DSSSl standard says that the language characteristic
should be set to either #f or a symbol corresponding to the ISO 639
language code in upper-case. I think the code for German is 'DE.

-dan

Joerg Wittenberger wrote:

> DS> (declare-initial-value language 'en)
>
> DS> to set the default language to English. language is a
> DS> characteristic on the paragraph flow object class.
>
> Thanks for the hint, but how do I find the correct value for german?
>
> /Jerry

Daniel Speck
Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.               Voice: +1 202.452.6596
1231 25th Street, NW                             Fax: +1 202.331.5178
Washington, DC 20037                          e-mail:  dspeck@xxxxxxx