RE: Announcement

Subject: RE: Announcement
From: "Mason, James David (MXM) " <MXM@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:29:13 -0400
I've just been asking the same question of a few people. Now I'll ask it of
the whole mailing list.

I've just become the president of ISUG, the International SGML/XML Users'
Group (http://www.isgmlug.org/). We've been around since 1984 and have many
chapters, particularly in Europe. We do provide courtesy space to the HyTime
Users' Group, and I'm wondering whether we can be of some service to the
world of DSSSL.

I'm open to comments

Jim Mason

Dr. James David Mason