RE: ISUG and DSSSL (was: RE: Announcement)

Subject: RE: ISUG and DSSSL (was: RE: Announcement)
From: "Mason, James David (MXM) " <MXM@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:59:01 -0400
Ralph:

You're right about a bunch of old stuff on the SC34 site, left over from
about 1994--95 when we were trying to use our own DTD for documents and
almost everyone in what was then SC18/WG8 carried a copy of Panorama. I
hadn't even been maintaining that legacy-data part of the site, but if
someone wants to offer some tools to make it usable again, I'd be glad to
put in the references.

But what I'm most interested in doing right now is providing some sort of
service to the DSSSL community, if they want to take advantages of ISUG.

Jim