jade and sidebar (was Re: Side Bars)

Subject: jade and sidebar (was Re: Side Bars)
From: Joerg Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenberger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Jun 1999 18:59:41 +0200
Hi folks,

did anybody create sort of change bar for use with jade.  Jade accepts
the (make sidebar) expression but I can't see anything.

Is there some pitfal I could have taken or are those not
working/implemented?

Does anybody know a clever trick one could use instead?

Thanks

/Jerry

RF> Joerg Wittenberger:
>> Unfortunatly I can't come up with a resonable way.  How can I
>> produce a mark at the margin along with the text?

RF> Examples of how to do change ("side") bars, underlines, overbars,
RF> and strike throughs are given in the HyBrick distribution. See the
RF> files in the Basic directory.

Thanks for the pointer.  Your example shows how to define a sidebar.
but how can I produce (see) one?  Hybrick doesn't run (need M$Win)