RE: DSSSL Procedure Library -- no code shipped

Subject: RE: DSSSL Procedure Library -- no code shipped
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:22:06 -0400
Hi Adam,

Adam said:
It seems curious to me that the DSSSL Procedure Library from
<URL:http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dsssldoc/procedures.html>
doesn't actually ship the procedures as DSSSL files which can be
easily integrated.

Is the assumption that having an external file for these libraries
isn't functional?  Based on what Norm does with his library of common
functions, I would think a separate DSSSL files with all the procedure
definitions would be a much more convenient form of shipping the
procedures?

Didier says:
Good point. This would be useful. Tony, could you put on your site a library
already packaged as a DSSSL lib. I'll add a link to this DSSSL lib in the
OpenJade page.

Many Thanks in advance Tony.

PS: also send me a small abstract to be included in the page. Sorry, I do
not have time to do that, I have to integrate Matthias' material, David code
additions and finish the CSS-DSSSL integration lib with the associated
article.

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com