Re: page breaks and bottom alignement

Subject: Re: page breaks and bottom alignement
From: Joerg Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenberger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Jun 1999 14:45:50 +0200

>> Ideally you could use a display-space object, but I don't think
>> that they're supported by either Jade or RTF.

MC> I think it is:

>From the spec I read

(display-space length-spec #!key min: max: conditional?: priority:)

For length-spec I have operators (+-*/) and constants.  Finally I have
(display-size), which is a) very restricted:

> This procedure shall be used only in the evaluation of an expression
> specifying a value for a characteristic.  The value flow object
> shall be a displayed flow object.  It returns a length-spec
> specifying the display-size of the value flow object.

b) I have some trouble understanding the sentence (english is not my
native language) what's the "value flow object" here?  What size is
returned her?

How do I construct a display-space, which eats up all avail space
except those 5-10 lines (from 5 FOs) I have at the page?

Thanks

/Jerry