Debian / Jade patches (was Re: [OJ] Problem in CVS sources)

Subject: Debian / Jade patches (was Re: [OJ] Problem in CVS sources)
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Jun 1999 14:07:42 -0400
I have Debian patches for

  * hurd support

  * interlibrary dependancies (i.e., libspgrove.so depends on libsp
    and libgrove, libstyle depends on libspgrove, etc)

  * update libtool and autoconf (regen the configure script)

  * bad test for -ansi in autoconf removed (will prevent compilation
    for some GNU compilers)

Is anyone interested in these?  My patches are from jade 1.2.1.  I
could merge them to OpenJade if you like also.

Avi, you might consider simply giving me read/write access to the open
jade CVS area -- it's up to you.  I receive and "broker" a number of
jade patches based on my position as the Debian maintainer of jade and
SP.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>