Re: Scheme Programming Reference

Subject: Re: Scheme Programming Reference
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:33:34 -0500
Quoting Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I still believe that the DSSSL Documentation Project is a good idea,
> but it is in desperate need of revitalising.

   I still believe it's a good idea, too, Tony.  Perhaps you could
post a "DDP ToDo List" once a month or so, outlining what things need
to be written (broken down so that most of them are manageable
"chunks" such that people wouldn't be too intimidated to grab one and
start working).  This would not only make people aware of the
project's needs, but also serve as periodic encouragement (and maybe
just a slight bit of "nagging" :) for people to take things on.  I,
for one, would think more about what I could contribute if such a list
found its way to me every so often.

-Brandon :)