RE: Scheme Programming Reference

Subject: RE: Scheme Programming Reference
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:05:39 -0400 (EST)
At 23 Jun 1999 14:55 +0200, Linda van den Brink wrote:
 > All this talk about generating an index and toc for the DSSSL standard,
 > reminded me that I have a version of the DSSSL standard (or at least I
 > *believe* it is the complete standard...) in compiled HTML Help format,
 > complete with toc and index. I don't remember where I got it from, but I
 > downloaded it somewhere. It's been useful!
 >
 > Of course compiled HTML Help only works on windows platforms...

There's also a DynaText book of the last committee draft of DSSSL
before it became a standard.  The only difference is reputed to be a
single comma, but I'm not sure that I believe that.

See Robin Cover's DSSSL page for the URL.

Again, this only works for Windows.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632