RE: Scheme Programming Reference

Subject: RE: Scheme Programming Reference
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 01:06:06 -0400
Hi Dave,

Dave said:
Yes Yes Yes. Please.
( I came to view it as DSSSL via assembler as someone
put it. Quite apt. I'm told its pretty central to DSSSL
understanding. Equally I'm told that gravity is
pretty central to walking, but I seldom think of it whilst
walking)

What kind of information do you expect to get. Or said
>differently, what do you want to know about groves?

Putting it back to you..
'Ask not what we want, but what you can tell us' <grin/>

Assume a low starting point of knowledge,
Keep a focus on DSSSL examples and usage all the way,
and keep going till you hit the end of the section?

Didier says:
OK I'll start the thread to write about groves like I am doing actually
about the paragraph flow object. Talking about the paragraph object, it is
even more interesting when I write simultaneously about the CSS block
object. Especially when I compare their respective visual model. Now I try
to notice their subtil differences. The next one under the spot is XSL
fo:block. I started to sudy also the "tactile" model proposed by Peter. It
is facinating. If we could simply get an aural model, Wow we would have a
great tool.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx