RE: Documentation for DSSSL

Subject: RE: Documentation for DSSSL
From: abowhill@xxxxxxxxxx (Allan Bowhill)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:06:09 -0700
A DSSSL shell would be nice, if it could be done. I don't think anyone
has done it yet.

It would be useful be able to play with FOs on the command-line. In
FreeBSD, there are a couple of shells that
do scheme. SCSH (scheme Shell) and esh (a simplified scheme shell).

I have played with both, and find that esh is easier to use, and has
better instructions.

--Allan