RE: Im Lost. Please Help.

Subject: RE: Im Lost. Please Help.
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:57:34 -0400
Hi Matthiew,

Both OPenJade and Jade could be compiled with the HTML back-end support.
Here is what to do:
- Compile the Jade sources files with the "JADE_HTML" flag set.

With the source you downloaded from the OpenJade source file store, you can
create a DSSSL engine with the "-t html" backend option. It will behave as
in the article I wrote.

Conclusion: just add the "JADE_HTML" flag in your compile settings. In the
near future (the next Openjade version), we'll post pre-compiled binaries
with this option already included.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx