Tip for writting DSSSL in Jade (fwd)

Subject: Tip for writting DSSSL in Jade (fwd)
From: "Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor" <roconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:29:21 -0400 (EDT)
I was reading the AutoFAQ and it made me remember something non-obvious
that I do in my DSSSL scripts

I almost always enclose my scripts within ``<![CDATA['' and ``]]>''

This is most relevent for SGML->SGML transforms, but is still useful in
general.  It prevents me from accedently making SGML tags in my script.

This tip could be added to the FAQ or to other documentation, assuming
others agree that it is useful to do this.

--
Russell O'Connor                           roconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
    <URL:http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/%7Eroconnor/>