Re: OpenJade News

Subject: Re: OpenJade News
From: Peter Nilsson <pnidv96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:31:38 +0200 (CEST)
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Didier PH Martin wrote:

> Following some comments, I updated the Flow object of the month article and
> included more illustrations. Do not forget that this is a work in progress

I reread it. Looks very good now, Dieder.

> this article: separate the logical model from the visual model and include
> Peter tactile model - add more illustrations too. What is your suggestion

You put a few sentences on braille in it. Looks like it is enough for now,
since the details are still hidden in my head:-) Braifo is just in the
experimental prorotype state...

> for next month's flow object of the month article?

IMHO, simple-page-sequence.

> Thanks to Avi and Matthias who worked quite a lot this week on the next
> OpenJade version. Thanks also to Debian Linux people and more particularly
> to Adam for the new compile script.

Are there any plans for the next release? Schedule? New "features"? Test
releases/stable ones?

Regards,
/Peter Nilsson
--