RE: OpenJade News

Subject: RE: OpenJade News
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 08:33:22 -0400
Hi Peter,

Peter said:
> for next month's flow object of the month article?

IMHO, simple-page-sequence.

Didier says:
Sound good, it is a paragraph flow objects container, so it make a lot of
sense to be the next object to be documented.

Peter said:
> Thanks to Avi and Matthias who worked quite a lot this week on the next
> OpenJade version. Thanks also to Debian Linux people and more particularly
> to Adam for the new compile script.

Are there any plans for the next release? Schedule? New "features"? Test
releases/stable ones?

Didier says:
Hard to say. We all work on this part time. But I can tell you that Matthias
is quite fast on the updates. If the builds are OK, and that we get it to
work on Linux and Win32, we'll post the next release to be downloaded. I
will have naturally some doc to do on the modifications. My guess is that we
may have the next release for the end of August ( a safe projection).

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com