RE: OpenJade News

Subject: RE: OpenJade News
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:29:02 -0400
Hi Adam,

Adam said:
Thanks, but watch it there -- not just Debian GNU/Linux, but also
Debian GNU/Hurd.  Just saying "Debian" is generally the best
way.  Debian folks are notorious sticklers. :)

Didier says:
Adam, just for my education. Why "Hurd" instead of "Linux"? I am lost and
need some cultural context to better understand the subtle difference. If I
understand well I should just say the "debian" people. Is that right?

Adam said:
Interesting.  This implies that the current OpenJade is
feature-complete for the upcoming release.  Is this true?

Didier says:
Yes, it is feature complete, more an integration work of existing patches.
We decided to have all new less stable features as "experimental" for a
further release. We only include in the next release features that are
stable enough.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx