RE: flow object classes

Subject: RE: flow object classes
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:58:24 -0400
Hi Holger,

This should not be the case. Paul is using the most common DSSSL objects.
The paragraph object is even supported in more than one backend rendition
format like rtf, HTML+CSS, Tex. This is the most basic element.

The problem is most probably elsewhere.

There are several resources about DSSSL that may help you at:
http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL/

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx