Re: About the declare-flow-object-class

Subject: Re: About the declare-flow-object-class
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:53:17 +0100 (BST)
>> By the way, can anybody explain the difference between line-breaking
>> and line-composition to me ?
>Unfortunately I have no ideas of the differences. So let's say that we have
>to define them for OpenJade. Any suggestion?

I'd have thought that line-breaking was deciding where to put the break
point, and line composition was what to do with the lines you have
broken,  modify inter word space, modify inter letter space, hz-style
warping of character shapes, or whatever.

But I'd guess the editors of the document are on this list, even if they
are keeping quiet:-)

David