About Constructions rules

Subject: About Constructions rules
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:50:02 -0400
Hi,

I discovered that I made a typo. I probably did too much Omnimark this week
end because I called construction rules (as called in the DSSSL specs)
markup rules. Also, when I read again the specs, I found that I forgot some
construction rules like for instance (id...), (default...) and (query....).

I am updating the document so that this time it has the right name for
construction rules and add the missing construction rules. But when I was
writing, a question came to my mind. Is the "query" construction rule
implemented in Jade? I never use it nor seen any example of it. I do not
even know what the style-expression-construct look like. Does anyone has an
idea? Even better, a small example I can show in the document.

may thanks for your help
regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx