Embedding graphics in RTF

Subject: Embedding graphics in RTF
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:43:59 -0400
 Hello,

I'd like to call upon your help, if I may. I am having some trouble
embedding a graphic in my RTF output. My script currently works well,
but requires that any graphics be in the same directory as my RTF
output. I'd like to embed my graphics in the RTF so that my documents
are more portable.

The current construction rule is:

(element GRAPHIC
 (make external-graphic
  entity-system-id: (attribute-string "url")
  display?: #t
  display-alignment: 'center
  space-before: 10pt
  space-after: 10pt))

I see in the Jade documentation and the 'DSSSL Online Application
Profile' that there is a 'notation-system-id' property. I've played
around with that a bit, but can't seem to come to a solution. The Jade
doc talks about  'CLSID'  for embedded OLE objects - sounds good - but
is mostly above my understanding. Might someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

Richard.

Richard Lander