DSSSL editor for Emacs (was: (commercial) applications using ...)

Subject: DSSSL editor for Emacs (was: (commercial) applications using ...)
From: Toby Speight <Toby.Speight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Jul 1999 10:34:54 +0100
Matthias> Matthias Clasen
Matthias> <URL:mailto:clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

0> In article
0> <199907192112.XAA32311@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Matthias
0> wrote:

Matthias> I once made a try at this, and if you are interested in it,
Matthias> I may even be able to dig out my extended psgml which read
Matthias> such an extended stylesheet and produced a menu for setting
Matthias> variable values.  Of course, this will be useless for you if
Matthias> you don't accept emacs as a "GUI".

Sounds good; if you can produce a releasable version of this, I'd be
interested.  And of course, Emacs is the best UI, G or otherwise!
(Seriously, it's nice to have an interface consistent across different
operations, and I tend to use Emacs for almost everything).