Re: reflection

Subject: Re: reflection
From: Holger Klawitter <holger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:48:59 +0200
> > Is there any way to get the file name of a node being processed?
> In general, no. If it is an external entity node or sgml document node,
> you may be able to get the external identifier from grove (look at the grove
> plan to identify the corresponding property and use node-property).

Yes, I am mainly interested in sgml-document nodes (in particular the one
given at the command line). But how can I look at (into) a grove plan?

Regards,
	Holger Klawitter

PS: Does anyone understand this? :-)
  Returns the value
  of the public-id
  of the value
  of the external-id property
  of the the general entity ... (more of's to come)
--
Holger Klawitter                                     +49 (0)251 484 0637
holger@xxxxxxxxxxxx                             http://www.klawitter.de/