RE: Bug fix for the style-sheet DTD.

Subject: RE: Bug fix for the style-sheet DTD.
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 19:23:19 -0400
Hi Chris,

You are right, I made several tests and the "</" is causing problems with
CDATA. I was too fast on my conclusion. So it is better to let the DTD as it
is now. This does not fix the inclusion of elements in literal constructs.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com