Re: Pass parameter to Jade?

Subject: Re: Pass parameter to Jade?
From: Kai.Grossjohann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kai Großjohann)
Date: 13 Aug 1999 13:04:13 +0200
Kai Großjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> We have XML documents which contain text in various (natural)
> languages.  We would like to run Jade to convert these into HTML, one
> HTML file per language.
>
> It seems that I have to pass some kind of argument to Jade on the
> command line to specify the output language desired.  How does one do
> this?

Argl.  I must've been out of my mind when I wrote this!  Of course,
there must be two style sheets, one for producing German output and
one for producing English output.  Thus, it isn't necessary to pass
information to Jade other than the style sheet.

(Our style sheets contain literal text which of course differs between
English and German.)

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.