Re: About XML to multiple language/multiple outputs

Subject: Re: About XML to multiple language/multiple outputs
From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Aug 1999 22:14:07 +0200
"Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

|   What we need now is someone who has been able to compile it and
|   transform a document (an input file) into a new document (an output
|   file).

I compiled it on SuSE Linux 6.1; maybe, I'll find the timne this weekend
to offer packages (source RPMs, that will alos compile on other Linux
systems, hopefully).

I was able to process (some of) the examples.

And Didier, do us the favour to write "well formed" mail messages; your
quoting scheme is hard to follow.  If all fails, please, use a decent
mail and news reader -- I guess, Emacs will work on your platform, too.

Thanks for your cooperation.

--
Karl Eichwalder